Monday, January 19, 2015

Week One Down and I Got Through The Weekend

Lets do the week one update since I weighed and measured.

Last Week
Ht 5'2"
Wt 193 lbs
Chest 38 in
Arms 11.3 in
Hips 41 in
Waist 41 in
Thighs 21.8 in
Calves 14.5 in
Forearms 9 in
Shoulders 42 in
Neck 13.8 in

This Week
Ht 5'2"
Wt 189 lbs (Down 4lbs)
Chest 37 in (Down 1 inch)
Arms 12 in (hello Biceps) (Up .7in)
Hips 41 in (same)
Waist 39 in (Down 1 inch)
Thighs 21 in (down .8 inch)
Calves 14 in (down .5 inch)
Forearms 9 in (same)
Neck 13.8 in (same)

Feeling pretty good this week I must say. My food was on point all week and doing this with my husband is so beneficial. The weekend was harder. Saturday we were good since we were home. On Sunday though we had a good clean breakfast but were out buying a present for my niece during lunch. We both had a subway sub. Mine was 280 calories and his was 380, perfect and right on point for both of us. Since we were hosting the party we were surrounded by chips, dip, and the cupcake cake (that I made). We ended up having some chips (serving size and dip the same) we shared a cupcake. It was our cheat meal at dinner so we had organic steak, baked potato, and corn. Best Cheat Meal Ever!!! I was worried since weigh in day is Monday but nope I was 189!!! My husband always talks about muscle memory and he was right, my muscles are coming right back. Now it is time for a snack so off I go. The biggest challenge this week will be food since I start back at school tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment