Monday, February 2, 2015

Where have I been???

School started!!!! and week three was so much harder for me. I just couldn't get my schedule right! I only worked out 3 days last week but today is day one of week 4 and I hit it hard. I deserve this, this is me taking back my life and re-defining what I think is sexy. Food prep is done for the week. Now to make sure I always what I need food wise while at school or while driving. I must say though I have gotten better at just saying no!

Yesterday was the super bowl and sad to say the Seahawks lost. I did indulge in some chips but the dip I had was ranch but made with greek yogurt and low fat sour cream, Yum yum. I made sure the chips were reduced fat as well. For dinner we had hamburgers (bun-less) the leanest hamburger you can get with lettuce as the bun. I also had onion, tomato and a thin slice of cheese on my burger. I thought it was going to be a lot harder than it was. I know for sure it would have been dang near impossible had my husband not be involved in a contest as well. (He has decided he wants to compete on a bodybuilding level) I am just doing a transformation challenge. I will never put my body in a bikini (out in public) but I do want to feel comfortable in my own skin.

Here are my week 3 Updates

Starting Point           Week 3 Measurements
Ht 5'2"                      Same
Wt 193 lbs                Wt 189lbs
Chest 38 in               Chest 36.5 in
Arms 11.3 in            Arms 11.5
Hips 41 in                Hips 39.5 in
Waist 41 in              Waist 39 in
Thighs 21.8 in         Thighs 20.5 in
Calves 14.5 in         Calves 14 in
Forearms 9 in          Forearms 8.5
Shoulders 42 in       Shoulders 40.5
Neck 13.8 in           Neck 13.2

So as you can see, only working out the three days really killed the progress I was making. Back into it I say, it is not how many times you fall off, it is that you keep getting up until you can no longer be knocked off.

No comments:

Post a Comment