Thursday, January 15, 2015

Biceps and Back.... My favorite!!

After my migraine rest day I am back at it. Normally I work out after dropping my lil one off at Pre-K but today I ate after dropping her off and then had to run my eldest to work. She was done with work as I was picking the lil one up, so off we went to get sissy. When we got home I had a couple things to do but I was working out by 1:20. I almost waited too long and was starting to fight a migraine. I was able to push through my work out but my biceps were screaming at me. I think my biceps are the most sore muscle group I have had since I started the challenge. I am proud of them, I murdered them and they stuck it out!!

I felt the need to measure today even though it is day 4. Good thing I did it was awesome motivation, I am down 4 lbs and 4.6 inches!! Thank you Muscle Memory!!!! Today I didn't have to sub out any exercises which rocks.


Tomorrow is Leg day again, (dear legs I am so sorry)
I currently am the weights my husband uses to do seated calf raises and I keep losing weight so now I have to sit right above his knees and hold weights LOL. I don't mind one bit and can't wait to get smaller and smaller. I have noticed I might have amazing cheek bones but never knew it because of the fat!!

No comments:

Post a Comment