Saturday, January 10, 2015

Happy Saturday???

Last night we stayed out till 12:30am (such rebels I know) we woke up at our normal time which sucks!!! since we did not get enough sleep, well I should say my husband woke me up at 7:30 but I passed back out till almost 9 but still felt exhausted. This morning there was a farmers market right on the main corner out of our complex. What better way to support your local farmers and also stock up on produce for a good price. We get their and to our surprise there was no produce!!!!!! there was only sentsy, jamberry those types of things and a couple small businesses. Later on the lady that held the event let everyone know that she had 15 Vendors call out including the produce guy for 5 farms. She put a ton of work into this and they flaked! I feel terrible for her. On a good note she is finding new vendors and we will try again next month.

I start my challenge on Monday and lucky me dropped a dryer on my left big toe when I was lifting the dryer off of my truck. I tore my toe open and it is so sore I can't even let it soak in the tub for anything longer than 3 Mississippi's. Not looking forward to my leg day. I know day one I will be fine and hopefully I will be mostly healed by leg day.

All the food is bought, meal prep is tomorrow. Meal prep is a must!! I can crock pot my steel cut oats and just warm them up and add some milk to it. I also prepare all my husbands meals and we eat the same stuff but it is so much easier just to grab the stuff and throw it together (already cooked) I just bought new collapsible measuring cups (great for honey and peanut butter), measuring spoons, digital scale and lots of containers. We both have already figured out our calories and macros. I honestly cannot wait until the 12 weeks is over to see what I have accomplished!

No comments:

Post a Comment