Friday, January 9, 2015

The Starting Point 2015

A little background on me. I am married going on 6 years and together going on 16. I have 3 beautiful Children (18,7,4) I am current in school working towards a degree in Nuclear Medicine. My body type is an endomorph. An endomorph is someone who carries more weight in their midsection and thighs. We are quick to gain muscle and quick to gain fat. I personally feel like I look like a lollipop. Round on the top with thinner legs! I am ready to kick this fat off my body....time for an eviction!!

My Stats Currently are
Ht 5'2"
Wt 193 lbs
Chest 38 in
Arms 11.3 in
Hips 41 in
Waist 41 in
Thighs 21.8 in
Calves 14.5 in
Forearms 9 in
Shoulders 42 in
Neck 13.8 in

This is my current starting weight (I will add photos later) Jamie Eason and Chalene Johnson are two woman I look up too. I was scrolling through Facebook and saw that Labrada is having a transformation challenge and after seeing last years winner in my division I thought "you know what? I could do that!" Lucky for me, my husband is in the Body Building.com 12 week transformation challenge (he has way less fat to lose than I do) Both Challenges officially start Monday and both officially end April 12th. They give you a whole packet including a 12 week workout, grocery list, training journal, and a food journal. Today I am taking my before pictures (yuck, so not happy about that) All of this is specifically tailored for women. There is also an amazing Facebook support page just for women.

Along with the challenge I also signed up with weight watchers. I love how they now have coaches!!! talk about helping you stay on track. Your coach calls and you talk then your coach makes an action plan for you. Your coach is someone who has been in your shoes and has kept the weight off. I will be following the contests food plan but tracking in on the WW site.

I have everything ready to go. I got stackable resistance bands in lieu of dumbbells since they are so expensive!!! slip resistance yoga socks since I plan on adding Piyo to my routine. Dansko tennis shoes for my messed up right foot. They feel amazing and help relieve the pain and I just bought off of groupon, Plantar Fasciitits shock absorbing therapy wraps for those cardio days, polar F4 heart rate monitor, and logging my weight lifting on bodybuilding .com. My supplements are here and ready to go, the shopping is done. I am ready, more ready than I have ever been and beyond happy that I get to do this with my husband. He is my work out buddy and my direct moral support.

Next month I turn 34 and I plan on making this my year of change. Working harder, getting healthier, doing more fun things with my family and just living life to its fullest. Here I go............Off to get a work out in.

No comments:

Post a Comment