Monday, January 12, 2015

Goooooooooo ME!!! Day one is done

Day one of the Lean Body Challenge is done. Today we officially started the challenge. I sadly took my pics but have figured out they will be amazing motivation to thwart off any cheat cravings. My stomach is my biggest issue. It is huge and has a ton of stretch marks (I am super pale so they stick out more) I love what my stomach has done for me. I have carried 3 beautiful and healthy children in there but it is time, my time. I don't know about most people but my stomach droops down so I really feel like I should measure from armpit down around droop to armpit.

Day 1 included Chest, Triceps and Shoulders. Thanks body for reminding me how out of shape I am!! I had to seriously drop in weights. The weights I used were 8, 10, 15lbs. I did however manage to do every exercise including dips. Lugging 190lbs of body weight dipping is not fun at all and my triceps were screaming!!! Help for the love of everything help us!!!! I managed to do 3 sets of 15 and by managed I mean barely managed. One one set I did fall short on the last one, only able to push out 10 reps out of 15. I will do better next time, my body will be stronger!!!

I am tracking my food both on Weight watchers and My fitness pal. I am trying to maintain 1500-1800 calories this is where I have the best loss and am not starving. I use my Heart Rate Monitor to post my weight lifting into My Fitness pal and I log the weight lifting into bodybuilding.com. I need to post it in many places cause it helps keep me accountable and I need the accountability. Tomorrow is dreaded leg day......................................dun, dun, dun. See you tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment